Collection Services for Utility Companies:
Arcadia Recovery Bureau provides first-party and third-party collection services to public and privately held utility companies across the country including electric, gas, telecommunications, water, wastewater, trash pickup and waste management. We provide debt collection assistance with outstanding receivables from both consumers and businesses throughout all stages of delinquency.
Arcadia Recovery Bureau meets all federal and state requirements, as well as public utilities commission guidelines, and achieves maximum recoveries while continuing to preserve positive customer relations. We are PCI Level 1-certified and employ Specialized Voice Analytics technology — helping you to recover your revenue while maintaining positive relationships with your customers. Our debt collection team can provide a collections strategy that enhances or supports your internal receivables management practices and maximizes debt recovery.
- Optimize the full value of your utility customer data to help you with decision-making, and develop differentiated customer treatments.
- Apply customer insight throughout the debt collections process to maximize the value of your data and improve return on investment.
- Improve the quality of risk profiles so you can adopt more appropriate controls on new accounts and prevent early delinquency.
- Personalize and prioritize your debt collections activity to improve response.
- Use your understanding of your customers to make it easier for them to pay, as different customers may prefer different methods of payment.